Restrictions may apply with different decoration processes:
Embroidery: 6+ garments / pieces
Promotional Products: Varies on product type
Direct To Garment (DTG): 6+ garments / pieces
Vinyl: 6+ garments / pieces
Screen Printing: 12+ garments / pieces
Specialty Screen Printing
- Discharge / Waterbased Screen Printing: 40+ pieces
- Puff / Glow / Tag: 25+ pieces
All minimums based on same product style / color per set.
Final turnaround time is based upon submission and approval of the final client artwork proof.
Customers with sensitive deadlines and/or a specific in-hands date should contact us directly at (407) 982-5646 or e-mail email@example.com. A Rush Service fee may be applicable for orders with sensitive deadlines. Any changes made to the final artwork design will delay the overall turnaround time.
We will not be responsible for any missed deadlines due to: holidays, weather conditions, vendor shortages & errors, shipping errors, power supply interruptions, or force majeure. We are unable to provide refunds in the event of such occurrences.
The customer will be responsible for any expedited shipping costs that may arise from needing to have an order done by a specific date.
7 DAY "STANDARD" TURNAROUND
- 7 Day Standard turnaround applies only to our standard screen printing and embroidery services.
- Standard screen printing and embroidery refers to under 500 piece / garments with typical print placement / colors.
3 DAY RUSH
- 3 Day Rush orders apply only to our screen printing services.
- 3 Day Rush orders complete and are ready to be picked-up and/or shipped within 3 days from approval of artwork proof
- Our daily cutoff time is 1:00 pm EST.
- 3 Day Rush orders require an art approval within 2 hours or being sent.
- Design work / requests will add a minimum of 24 hours to the timeline
- For expedited shipping information and costs, please contact us directly.
- Promotional items other than t-shirts are subjected to a different turnaround based on specific items.
- Please contact us directly to inquire the timeline for a specific promotional product.
All turnaround times are subject to availability. Turnaround times must be confirmed with a direct sales representative and noted on sales order / invoice.
We observe the following holidays, which will not count as production days:
New Year’s Day - January 1st
Memorial Day - Last Monday of every May
Independence Day - July 4th
Labor Day - First Monday of every September
Thanksgiving Day - Fourth Thursday of every November
Christmas Day - December 25th – December 26th
ESTIMATES / QUOTES
Estimates are valid for up to 30 days unless stated otherwise. Estimates provided through phone and email are subject to receipt of the final artwork to confirm accurate pricing.
A 50% deposit is required on all orders to begin processing & production. A full payment of the remaining balance is required upon pickup or prior to shipping.
- We accept: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, cash, money orders, business / organization checks or cashier’s check.
- Checks must clear prior to starting of an order or shipping a completed order. Clients will accept entire responsibility for any delay this may cause.
- Purchase Orders & Billing with Net 30 Terms are accepted for qualified government entities, schools, universities and organizations with approved credit or vendor application.
- Checks can be made payable to: Impress Ink
Net 30 Term Accounts and Late Payments
For Net 30 Term Accounts, payments must be received and cleared within 30 days of the dated invoice. Invoices that are not paid according to the indicated payment terms on the invoice will incur a 5% monthly prorated late fee of the total due indicated on the respective invoice.
There is a $50 fee for all returned checks. In the event that a check has been returned, the customer will be notified and informed that they have 3 days to make restituion, including any related fees. A check will not be accepted.
- All submitted files must be in 300 DPI or in Vector format.
- Accepted raster files are: .JPG, .PSD, .PNG
- Accepted vector files are: .EPS, .AI, .PDF
- Files submitted in low quality (non-vector, below 300 DPI) are subject to art preparation and editing fees.
- Artwork design should be sized to the physical print size
- All text must be converted to outlines
Artwork Design & Preparation
- Art not supplied in ready format is subject to design fees.
- Design typically takes 48 hours to complete, however it is subject to the detail of each project.
- Design time should be accounted separately from the turnaround time of an order.
- Design services are billed at rate of $35 per hour.
order / art proof approval
After a 50% deposit of the invoice, we will provide an invoice and a digital proof via email for every order (including re-orders). It is the responsibility of the customer to approve the proof and check for the accuracy of:
- Garment type, style & color
- Deadline/Delivery Date
- Ink colors
- Placement & print size
- Final design of artwork proof
We will not accept responsibility for errors, mispelling and corrections not implemented and/or requested after the final artwork proof approval.
Note: Any changes made after the original approval (if possible) may cause delays in production time and/or additional costs.
under / over run
We use machinery to customize your products, therefore we will come accross overruns or underruns on any given orders. We will not be responsible for under runs within the under/over run allowance. The under/over run allowance is based on the total quantity of goods ordered, and on the industry standard for customized goods.
- Screen Printing / Embroidery: 3%
- Specialty Screen Printing: 5%
- Promotional Items: 5%
All orders within the under/over run allowance of the specified quantity will be considered acceptable for delivery. We highly recommend customers to order extra garments for each size. We will not be responsible for profit loss on under runs. In case of an under run greater than the under/over run allowance, we will reprint the remaining quantity (if requested). We will only bill the total quanity fulfilled on an order.
client supplied garments
We request that clients must supply an itemized list of all garment pieces brought in to be decorated.
- We require a digital spreadsheet e-mailed and printed alongside the delivered garments
- We will accept a supplier packing list
- Not providing a spreadsheet is subject to a recount / organization fee of $20 per 100 garments.
- You can use our garment spreadsheet and submit it with your order.
Clients are still subjected to the under/over run policy. It is our goal to provide the upmost care for your supplied garment and excellent printing services. However, different garments may react differently under standard printing environment, which may include high temperature and heat. Therefore, Impress Ink will not be liable for costs of client supplied garments. In the scenario of a misprint, Impress Ink will deduct the value of the services provided for that order / items.
Garments and Product Inventory / Stock.
Impress Ink will not be responsible for items that are out of stock. We will do our best to provide the most accurate inventory at the time of order. Should specified items become out of stock, we will contact the customer with a comparable replacement prior to printing.
Printed Product Claims & Issues
Client must verify the correct quantity amount received prior to leaving the premise. We will not accept claims for incorrect quantity once the client leaves the shop. Claims regarding print quality MUST be reported within 48 hours after the order has been received. Please contact us immediately with any concerns regarding an order and we will work hard to resolve any issues!
cancellation / returns
Cancelled orders prior to the production process are subject to a 15% restocking fee, plus any additional fees incurred. Once garments have been printed, cancellations will not be accepted.
web pricing / stock
Any prices and information listed on our website are intended as a guide only. In the event of a misprint, we reserve the right to correct the copy or pricing to reflect the actual pricing/copy. Please verify all information detailing pricing at the time of ordering.
Customer supplied garments that require extra handling (such as tagged garments or individual bagged garments) may be subject to an additional handling fee. This fee will be added to the final invoice.
Impress Ink reserves the right to accept or discard the price match guarantee. A quote from a competitor must be present to be considered for price match. If and when the price match guarantee is accepted, we will match their price.
An estimated pickup/shipping date will be provided upon approval of order and artwork. Client will be notified through email or phone when the order will be completed and ready for pickup. Any order that is not picked up after 60 days, will be donated, recycled or properly disposed of.
Social Media Sharing
We are very excited to be working with you! With that being said, we want to show it off once it’s all done by taking pictures and posting them to our various platforms: Online Gallery, Facebook, Instagram, etc.. If you are not comfortable with your design being shared, please let us know when you place your order. If you do not specify otherwise, we will assume we have your full permission to share your awesome designs!
Impress Ink ships through trusted partners such as FedEx, UPS and USPS. Customers are responsible for all shipping costs unless stated otherwise by the sales representative. Impress Ink will not assume any liabilities after the package is handed over to the shipping partner.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
In the cases that we’re not the best price, Impress Ink will match or beat a competing quote given the follow conditions are met.
- Customer must provide an official quote from a competing vendor dated within 30 days
- Competing quote must identify the same garment type, color and quantity
- Competing company is located in the United States